Thanks for your interest in the High School Digital Storytelling Workshop held at Loyola University Chicago’s School of Communication in June 2017. Online applications are available here or at https://uao.luc.edu/register/DigitalStorytelling17.
– All applicants must hold a cumulative B average or better
– Submit completed application online here
– You will receive TWO emails after submitting your biographical information. The second email will provide instructions on how to upload your writing sample and your personal essay.
– Upon submission of application, upload one writing sample
– Upon submission of application, upload a 250-word essay on why you are interested in attending the High School Digital Storytelling Workshop.
(Note: You will be able to upload your writing sample and personal essay to your application status page AFTER you have completed and submitted the application)
– If you are admitted to the Workshop, you will be sent a separate link to make your payment and secure your spot.
All applications are due on Saturday, April 15th, 2017 at midnight CST. Any applications submitted by March 31st will be subject to a cost of $425 to attend. All applicants will be informed about their status in the program in mid-April 2016.
Please contact Genevieve Buthod at 312-915-6972 with any questions.
*If you need special accommodations, please indicate how we can help facilitate this experience for you.