Thanks for your interest in the High School Digital Storytelling Workshop held at Loyola University Chicago’s School of Communication in June 2019. Online applications are available here.
– All applicants must hold a cumulative B average or better
– Submit completed application online to our soon-to-be-released link
– You will receive TWO emails after submitting your biographical information. The second email will provide instructions on how to upload your writing sample and your personal essay.
– Upon submission of application, upload one writing sample
– Upon submission of application, upload a 250-word essay on why you are interested in attending the High School Digital Storytelling Workshop.
-If you believe you require financial assistance to attend the workshop, upon submission of application, please upload a 250-word essay detailing your need.
(Note: You will be able to upload your writing sample and personal essays to your application status page AFTER you have completed and submitted the application)
– If you are admitted to the Workshop, you will be sent a separate link to make your payment and secure your spot.
All applications are due on Friday, May 3rd, 2019 at midnight CST. These applications will be subject to a cost of $500 to attend. All applicants will be informed about their status in the program by the end of May 2019.
Please contact Genevieve Buthod at email@example.com or 312-915-6972 with any questions.
*If you need special accommodations, please indicate how we can help facilitate this experience for you.