Thanks for your interest in the High School Digital Storytelling Workshop held at Loyola University Chicago’s School of Communication in June 2018. Online applications are available here or at https://uao.luc.edu/register/18DSTW.
– All applicants must hold a cumulative B average or better
– Submit completed application online here
– You will receive TWO emails after submitting your biographical information. The second email will provide instructions on how to upload your writing sample and your personal essay.
– Upon submission of application, upload one writing sample
– Upon submission of application, upload a 250-word essay on why you are interested in attending the High School Digital Storytelling Workshop.
(Note: You will be able to upload your writing sample and personal essay to your application status page AFTER you have completed and submitted the application)
– If you are admitted to the Workshop, you will be sent a separate link to make your payment and secure your spot.
All applications are due on Saturday, April 14th, 2018 at midnight CST. These applications will be subject to a cost of $425 to attend. Any applications submitted by March 31st will be subject to a cost of $375 to attend. All applicants will be informed about their status in the program by the end of April 2018.
Please contact Genevieve Buthod at email@example.com or 312-915-6972 with any questions.
*If you need special accommodations, please indicate how we can help facilitate this experience for you.